SAFE Drug and Alcohol Testing
We will ensure your company and employees are always within federal guidelines. Helping you provide a drug free work place in a "Secure. Accurate. Fast. Efficient." manner.
Established in 2010, S.A.F.E. Drug & Alcohol Testing is an accredited organization with a combined experience of 20+ years. We will continue to provide the same excellent service on which our business was built without changing our company policy or the manner in which we conduct business.
Staffed with fully trained, professional, caring and courteous collectors; we are committed to providing only the highest quality service. Our Staff members attend bi-annual conventions to stay current on all Federal Rules & Regulations, and new ways people attempt to alter Specimens. We are also backed by superior laboratories with the utmost integrity.
Well, if your manager, secretary, driver, salesman or laborer went to bed intoxicated with a blood alcohol reading of .25, Alcohol leaves the blood at .015 per hour. Let’s see what happens to that employee by the next morning:
|1||2:00 am||Goes to bed||.250|
|5||6:00 am||Gets up for work||.190|
|6||7:00 am||Wonders why keys don't fit in car||.175|
|7||8:00 am||Arrives at work||.160|
|8||9:00 am||Spills coffee||.145|
|9||10:00 am||Still legally intoxicated||.130|
|10||11:00 am||Trips and Stumbles||.115|
|11||12 Noon||Still legally intoxicated||.100|
- How many important clients your employee contacted this morning?
- How many times your employee handled your expensive machinery?
- How many times your employee performed a cash transaction?
- How many miles your delivery person drove and to how many clients?
- How many tons of your product was on the truck that left your dock?
- How many breaks your employee required this morning?
- How many tasks were re-done or completed in twice the normal time?
- How employees impairment affects your company's bottom line?
- How many times your business was at risk due to the employee's impairment?
- How this impairment affects the safety and morale of your other employee's?